Cecilia Bonefeld-DahlDirector General of Digital Europe
Matej TušakSports psychologist
Patrick LongPrincipal Analyst on the Midsize Enterprise (MSE), Gartner
- 18 Nov 2021
- 09:30 - 17:00
- Proof of RVT is required upon entrance.,
- Za udeležbo na dogodku je potreben PCT pogoj.
GO DIGITAL 2021 Conference
The central theme of this year’s conference will be productivity and competitiveness, and digitalization is the one that offers new business opportunities to companies, optimization of work processes and operations, more efficient operations, higher productivity, new revenues based on digital products and business models.
We will also discuss the recovery and resilience plan, the European Digital Decade & the digital compass, a fair and competitive digital economy, the new Digital Europe program, in short, the opportunities that the EU and Slovenia have in the coming years. Through examples of good practice, we will show that digital projects really work and bring key competitive advantages.
At the conference, which will take place this year in a hybrid, we expect over 700 participants, interesting content, current topics, the latest trends, examples from practice and many other interesting topics.
The GoDigital conference is the largest independent business conference in the field of digitalization in Slovenia, which will take place on November 18, 2021 in a hybrid in the congress center Grand Hotel Bernardin, and will host both domestic and foreign experts. This year, it is also included in the program of the presidency of the EU Council
The central theme of this year’s GoDigital – Just do IT conference will be the impact of digitalisation on productivity and competitiveness. We will focus on the question of “why” digitalization is so important for companies, organizations and what business effects it brings.
The current program brings selected contemporary topics in the field of digitalization, which are important for both the economy and the public sector, and also addresses the priorities of the European Commission; A Europe ready for the digital age, the European Green Agreement and the Economy for People. These include trends in Digital Transformation / Industry 4.0, artificial intelligence, digital skills, and European data strategies.
Interesting data from last year’s GoDigital 2020 conference:
- Over 700 participants
- 62% of end-user participants
- Top foreign “keynote” lectures
- Professional lectures by ZIT members
- The program is supported by examples of good practice
- Media coverage of the event
- Participants rated the conference with an excellent score of 4.7
- 9:30 - 9:35
- Conference opening
- 9:35 - 9:50
- Introductory speeches
- 9:50 - 10:20
- Introductory speeches
- Strategic technology trends have significant disruptive potential and set the stage for innovation over the next five years. Enterprises must examine the business impact of these trends and adjust business operations appropriately or risk losing competitive advantage to those who do. These are trends that IT cannot afford to ignore as they deal with the uncertainty driven by the pandemic.
- 10:20 - 11:30
- Keynote: Making the most of Europe’s Digital Decadee
- Round table: Can Europe gain momentum in digital decade
- 11:30 - 11:45
- 11:45 - 12:00
- in the making
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Round table: Digitalisation to boost productivity and competitiveness – but not only that
- The discussion will be focused on key question – why digitalisation and digital transformation? Why companies need to speed up digital investments, grow digital skills, plan for digital profiles ? Covid crisis had raised awareness in companies on »digital« value. But where are we and what needs to be done. What can companies, from small to enterprises expect from different EU and local initaitives in the following years. Is building a »data driven« company the best way ?
- 13:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 15:30
- Examples of good practice
- 15:30 - 16:00
- Keynote: How to get Olympic medals in the economy?
- 16:00 - 17:00