Danijel SkočajUniversity of Ljubljana, Faculty of Computer and Information Science
Janez PeršUniversity of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Jure SkvarčKolektor Digital
Matej KristanUniversity of Ljubljana, Faculty of Computer and Information Science
- 14 Dec 2021
- 13:00 - 16:00
- Proof of RVT is required upon entrance.,
- Za udeležbo na dogodku je potreben PCT pogoj.
Machine vision in Industry 4.0
The event will highlight practices and challenges in the field of machine vision in the factories of the future and beyond. In the presentations and discussions that follow, experts in the field will share the latest trends in research and development, as well as practical examples and best practices from industry.
The event organizer is University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Computer and Information Science – Assoc. Prof. Dr. Danijel Skočaj and Faculty of Electrical Engineering – Ass. Prof. Dr. Janez Perš and Kolektor Digital – Dr. Jure Skvarč.
- 13:00 - 13:05
- 13:05 - 13:25
- Advanced visual technologies in smart factories
- 13:25 - 13:45
- Data-driven learning-based machine vision
- 14:05 - 14:25
- Machine vision in home appliances
- 14:25 - 14:40
- Demos and coffee break
- 14:40 - 15:00
- 2D and 3D machine vision in robotic applications
- 15:00 - 15:20
- Industrial quality control using imperfect algorithms
- 15:20 - 16:25
- Round table
- Where are the limits of machine vision applications in the industry?
Speakers:Danijel Skočaj, Gregor Koporec, Janez Perš, Jure Skvarč, Peter Arko
- 16:25 - 16:30