Aleksander Stepanović, Community Health Centre Škofja Loka, Slovenia, Virtual care: the challenge of doctor – patient relationsAleksander Stepanović,Community Health Centre Škofja Loka, Slovenia, Virtual care: the challenge of doctor – patient relations
Ana Pleškoco-founder of Simbioza
Hajdi KosednarNational Institute for Public Health, Slovenia
Janez KramarVice-president, Chamber of Nursing and Midwifery of Slovenia
Mojca CvirnSRC Infonet, Slovenia, A digital nurse or a digital patient?
Petra KodrunSRC Infonet, Slovenia
Petra Simpson GromCoronary Club Ljubljana, Sloven
prim. dr. Aleksander Stepanović
Urška Rauter GaberCommunity Lead HealthDay.si, TPLJ
- 03 Sep 2021
- 09:30 - 10:30
The role of digital literacy in healthcare (in Slovene)
Discussion about the importance and role of digital literacy and empowerment in healthcare. At every point of patient treatment, we encounter a bunch of digital tools that we need to know how to use, at the level of the individual, as well as at the level of healthcare organizations and other stakeholders. Only empowered individuals – be they patients, healthcare professionals or other stakeholders – can contribute together to better treatment outcomes, better healthcare, a more pleasant experience and, finally, more accessible healthcare.
We will present some good practices in raising awareness and introducing trainings for various target groups, from the elderly to professionals in Slovenia. However, must consider the challenges that arise in the real environment and call for the establishment of a systemic solution and support for this important area.
Introduction to the topic:
- Ana Pleško, Simbioza, Slovenia, Empowerment program for the elderly with the introduction of e-referrals
- Urška Rauter, HealthDay.si, Slovenia, ACCSELL – Test environment for healthcare innovation – is the time right?
- Mojca Cvirn, SRC Infonet, Slovenia, A digital nurse or a digital patient?
- Aleksander Stepanović, Community Health Centre Škofja Loka, Slovenia, Virtual care: the challenge of doctor – patient relations
Round table discussion:
- Ana Pleško, Simbioza, Slovenia
- Hajdi Kosednar, National Institute for Public Health, Slovenia
- Petra Kodrun, SRC Infonet, Slovenia
- Urška Rauter Gaber, si and ACSELL, Slovenia
- Janez Kramar, vice-president, Chamber of Nursing and Midwifery of Slovenia
- dr. Aleksander Stepanović, dr.med., Community Health Centre Škofja Loka, Slovenia
- Petra Simpson Grom, Coronary Club Ljubljana, Slovenia
Schedule by hours – timeline of events
- 9:30 -
- Introduction to the topic
Speakers:Aleksander Stepanović,, Ana Pleško, Mojca Cvirn, Urška Rauter