- 22 Jul 2021
- 10:30 - 13:30
The world is changing to digital – what about human resources management?
At the round table “The world is changing to digital – what about human resources management?“, we will host experts in the field of digital competences and new models of staffing in times of digitalization and digital transformation.
The round table guests will be:
- Anja Žibert, human resources management specialist, Free Spirit Human Capital
- Adrijana Hodak, Head of Inter-Entrepreneurial Education Center
- Sonja Vidonja, Assistant Executive Director, Manager Association
- Eric Kapfer, strategist, Pattern City
- Aleš Štempihar, President of IIBA Slovenia
- Ana Pleško, Simbioza
The round table will be moderated by mag. Katja Mohar Bastar, Director of the Digital Innovation Hub Slovenia.
Who is the event for?
- Management in companies
- Human resources specialists in companies
- Opportunity-seekers that face new human resources demands
Objective of the event:
The first event out of a series of six will attempt to highlight new demands of an increasingly digital market through various approaches. What competences does the staff need in the future, how to learn if we are already outside the education system? What does management need to understand in order to empower human resources professionals in the company to be able to perform their task and guide the employees through the path of lifelong learning and acquiring of new additional competences.
Schedule by hours – timeline of events
- 10.30 - 11.00
- Welcome coffee (physically)
- 11.00 - 12.00
- Short presentations of relevant projects linked to the round table topic
- 12.00 - 12.30
- Round table